Friday, June 27, 2008

A private squirrel performance

By Johnny Cat

I do enough squirrel watching to know that today was pretty special. A squirrel ran back and forth on MY window sill! I was inches away. The closest I've ever been to a squirrel.



He even stopped a couple times to get a better look at me! My heart was pounding with excitement and my nose was in overtime, hoping for a sniff. I ran back and forth and back and forth and jumped up for a better view and ...



then my sister jumped up and ruined my fun. The squirrel jumped again from the porch to the window sill, or so I'm told. I was busy growling at Katie for stealing MY squirrel.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the badge, Chippy!

Signed,
Rufus Nut Acorningsly
Squirrel Scout Troop 35 Leader

Razzle said...

Aww, Johnny! There's enough squirrels to go around that you can share with your sis!! :)

Angela D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela D. said...

Why I believe you were close enough to see the squirrel's nuts! =~)