
Brian took Teddy to the vet this a.m. He received a clean bill of health and a flea treatment. He was a very good boy and didn't even say a peep when getting his shots or blood drawn. They said he's about 9 months old.
He's booked for a Petraits photo session this Saturday. I'm going to schedule his neutering surgery for early next week. I hope these are all signs he's on the fast track to his forever home. We'd love to keep him, but our space is pretty limited right now.
I didn't mention this in my earlier post, but Teddy has a brother. A very shy, independent brother who won't come near us, even for food! We'll keep working on him. I feel guilty for separating them, but I really don't think it's fair for Teddy to stay out in the cold and snow with no guarantee that we'll be able to win over his brother. :(

1 comment:
Teddy!? Cute new name! I'm so glad he got a clean bill of health. What a good boy. Hopefully his brother will come around soon too.
Post a Comment