Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Newest Starfish

Our neighborhood, unfortunately, has quite a few cats running around. And, unfortunately again, not the kind with homes. For the past couple of months, I have been building up trust with one of them. Yes, the food kind of trust, but so what? He's a long and skinny, people-loving boy I've been calling Little Blackie. I think he's 9-12 months old. We'll find out more tomorrow.



We brought him inside Monday night. It was time (and freezing outside). He's so happy to have a nice bed and food/water! Now, we just need to find him a wonderful home by Christmas!

We've come to find that he's a HUGE snuggler of a boy. Everytime you go into the bathroom to visit him, he jumps on your lap and just melts into you, resting his head on your arm, purring like crazy and 'milking' with his paws. So, his new name is Teddy Cat.

Fritz, is there a kitty in there?



(Note: the laundry basket is there because Fritz likes to bang on the door trying to open it. This stopped him. I think Teddy appreciates it. Thanks, Deb and Steve, for the nice new towels. Teddy has one and loves to sleep on it!)

He goes to the vet tomorrow morning. My fingers are crossed that he's healthy. Next step: getting his picture taken by Sheri!

1 comment:

Razzle said...

aww, Teddy Cat! Cute! glad you like the towels too! :)