Who's Tony, you ask? He's Tommy Cat under his new name! I wish I could tell you his new full name, last name and all. It's Italian and all together, it makes him sound like one tough guy (read: mobster!). I bet if his former owner, who has NOT moved, saw Tony's name in his inbox, he would require a change of pants.
And to explain why I thought his new name was Tyler, here's the update I received from his new family (in its entirety) the day they adopted him:
"So far, so good! Tyler has a sofa in front of a huge picture window, so he loves to look out onto street. Quick meet w Bruno [dog brother], more tomorrow.
Will keep you posted!"
It had been previously mentioned that they were tossing around a couple of new names for Tommy. But, I found out later that Tyler was the teenaged son...after I referred to "Tyler" as such during an email about him spraying (!! haha)---yes, it did continue, but he seems to have curtailed the habit, with lots of patience on the part of his new family.
I recently got the BEST news about Tony, who will always be Tommy Cat to us. Not only is he happy and loving is new family, and vice versa, he tested negative for Feline Leukemia. Yes, it was a false positive! This is fantastic news! It would have made his life a whole lot easier sooner (finding a home), but I think he's where he was meant to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's great that Tommy...um, I mean Tyler...wait? TONY is happy and that he is with a family that loved him even if he did have Feline Leukemia (which thankfully he does not!)
And I think Tommy's former owner would be a good candidate for a "meeting" with a mobster. Well, at least it all worked out for the best. You should blog about Pierre (aka Casper). You are like the matchmaker of humans to pets!
OH! I just saw your addition at the top of your blog with all the pets you have found homes for!! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment